Eco Garage Doors Terms & Conditions
Balance of payment to all non-account customers together with cleared funds is required 48 hours prior to installation / dispatch. Product can be viewed in factory prior to payment. Any cancellation made within 48 hours prior to installation date will incur a $450 rebooking fee.
- The client id referred to as the “buyer” and Eco Garage Doors as the “supplier”.
- All items supplied shall remain the property of the supplier until payment is made in full.
- The supplier (Eco Garage Doors) reserves the right to process balance of payment via customer credit card prior to installation.
- If an existing door is removed by the supplier, the supplier takes no responsibility for damage to the buyer’s property where such damage was necessary for the removal of the door and associated components.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to have the garage clear of any obstructions (i.e. cars, bikes, boxes etc.) for installation of door. Failure to do so will result in a $450 rebooking fee/ or if buyer wants to clear garage while fitter waits, an $80 per hour charge will apply.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the motor vehicle shall fit in the garage with the door and motor fitted. Particular attention should be paid to the height of the vehicle and the lowest level of the door in the open position.
- Power point or any electrical works to be completed by buyer.
- The supplier takes no responsibility for gaps between the garage floor and the door not withstanding a taper is supplied to the door, where the level of the garage floor is uneven or sloping.
- The buyer understands and accepts that the actual door colour may vary slightly from paint charts or samples and an exact match with an existing door cannot be guaranteed, and that paint rubbing may occur in between finger proof panel joints.
- Where after manufacture of a door or a door installation is deferred at the buyers request the buyer shall pay the balance of monies due for the door and associated items within 7 days of the original date set for installation or alternatively pay a storage fee of $50 per week.
- Price subject to final site measure.
- The supplier reserves the right to use touch-up paint on the front or rear of all doors.
- Cosmetic warranty claims are only valid for the front face of all doors. Cosmetic warranty is not valid for the back of door or between panel breaks (tongue and groove).
- It is the buyers responsibility to obtain any permits, traffic management, acoustic and energy tests, reports and certificates.
- Reverse roller doors are more susceptible to paint rub or scuffing than “standard” roller doors. No warranty or repair claims will be accepted as
a result of paint rub.
- Frame only sectional doors; it is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the maximum door panel weight is not exceeded. Exceeding the maximum weight risks component failure that can cause injury or death. Neither the supplier or our installers accept any responsibility for loss or damage caused by total weights that exceed the maximum allowable specification for the door frame or hardware. The supplier reserves the right to refuse commissioning on doors that are considered to exceed maximum specifications until evidence of weight compliance is produced. Additional weight of cladding by others must be confirmed at time of order: Should cladding weight performed by others be greater or less than 10kg as noted at time of sale, additional charge may apply.
- Manual locks will not be installed to doors with openers.
- Interfacing with building services (fire, security, access, etc) is not included.
- Shop drawings are not included unless part of an agreed contract
- a. If included as part of contract; 1 major & 1 minor revision allowed.
- b. Further revisions to be charged $150.00 per hour.
- Installation during standard working hours. No allowance has been made for installations outside normal working hours including weekends and public holidays.
- Any cosmetic damaged caused by the supplier during installation to structure/opening without reason; The supplier reserves the right to repair not replace.